Best Credit Repair Cards — Did you know that there are different kinds of credit cards?
Repair Your Credit
Below are the best credit repair cards, we consider them the best cards to rebuild your credit. Have a look at all the credit repair cards and compare them to see which is the best to help you.
Disclosure: We are a professional credit repair company and receive compensation from the below third party. Disclaimer: Best Credit Rx strives to keep its information accurate and up to date, but the information here presented by third parties may be different than what you see when you visit a financial institution, service provider, or specific product’s site. All financial products, shopping products and services are presented here without guarantee or warranty. When evaluating or accepting offers, you are always subject to the financial institution’s Terms and Conditions.
WHAT DOES BEST CREDIT RX, LLC DO WITH YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
Financial companies choose how they share your personal information. Federal law gives consumers the right to limit some but not all sharing. Federal law also requires us to tell you how we collect, share, and protect your personal information.
Please read this notice carefully to understand what we do. The full Policy is below – ready to download.
1. The types of personal information we collect and share depend on the product or service you have with us. This information can include Specific product or service needs, Social Security Numbers, Credit Profiles, Addresses & Payment Information
2. All financial companies need to share personal information to run their everyday business. In the PDF below, we list the reasons financial companies can share their personal information; the reasons choose to share, and whether you can limit this sharing.
Repair Your Credit
Secured vs. Unsecured
- Secured Cards Make the best credit repair cards
- ⅓ of your score length of credit
- With a secured credit card, your line of credit is secured by a deposit you make with the bank issuing your card
- That deposit is refundable, meaning you get it back later
- Your credit limit is usually (but not always) equal to the size of your deposit
- So if you deposit $300, you’ll have a credit limit of $300
- Most credit cards are unsecured loans.
- You borrow money to make purchases, then pay some or all of that money back each month, with no collateral involved in the deal.
- Because of that, you typically need at least average credit to qualify for an unsecured card, and the best ones require good or excellent credit.
DON’T BE CONFUSED BY-
- Prepaid debit cards or prepaid “gift cards” with a fee.
- Doesn’t report to FICO.
- Prepaid debit cards seem similar to secured credit cards. You have to put up money before using the card, and they typically have a Visa, MasterCard, or American Express logo.
- But with prepaid debit cards, you’re using your own money to make purchases — not money borrowed from the issuer. Since these cards don’t extend you any credit, account activity isn’t reported to the credit bureaus.
No Obligation Consultation
We believe that your credit is the tool for everything you wish to purchase in life. The problem is that each individual’s credit history is different. There is no one approach to repairing every individual’s credit. Finding the best credit repair card for your situation needs to be done carefully and thoughtfully. Like a doctor does not prescribe one medicine for all patients, we do not prescribe one solution to every individual’s credit issues. We are happy to give every individual a credit analysis and consultation to define the best credit repair remedy on the market.
How We Work
You probably want to know how long this will take. The entire process will generally take between 4 and 7 months.
Here’s what you can expect.
You’ll complete the enrollment forms and sign up for credit monitoring.
We’ll chat on the phone to go over the details of the upcoming process.
We’ll complete your audit.
You’ll pay your $249 audit fee.
All of your information goes over to processors.
The credit bureaus generate letters and send them on your behalf.
Day 11 to 40
Your processing loop continues, and we wait for the result.
Once the waiting is over, we’ll review your file to see what’s happened.
We make sure the correct information is being sent and received. We continuously review and update the data.
You’ll see the results and significant improvements.
We’ll do one last call to follow up on all the updates and close out your process.
Get Started Today - Sign Up
Get in Touch
Best Credit RX: Be Your Own Hero to Live the Life You Want to Live
Trending Blogs by Best Credit RX
Are you familiar with direct sales? You buy into an inventory and sell the product while signing others up to sell, often receiving a sign-on bonus for each person in your direct line. However, as attractive as these ideas are, they can also be problematic. Also known...
I know how hard it is to admit you need help. I also know how overwhelming bad credit can be. It sucks, which is why I wrote the book on the subject. Asking for help can feel like you're admitting failure, but the truth is, it's the first step to success. However,...
Tax day is April 15th, but for many U.S. workers, it starts earlier than that. W2s will soon start to arrive, and you can begin the process of filing your tax return. So what happens next? How do you use your tax return smartly to keep yourself ahead of the game in...