Best Credit Repair Cards — Did you know that there are different kinds of credit cards?
Repair Your Credit
Below are the best credit repair cards, we consider them the best cards to rebuild your credit. Have a look at all the credit repair cards and compare them to see which is the best to help you.
Disclosure: We are a professional credit repair company and receive compensation from the below third party. Disclaimer: Best Credit Rx strives to keep its information accurate and up to date, but the information here presented by third parties may be different than what you see when you visit a financial institution, service provider, or specific product’s site. All financial products, shopping products and services are presented here without guarantee or warranty. When evaluating or accepting offers, you are always subject to the financial institution’s Terms and Conditions.
WHAT DOES BEST CREDIT RX, LLC DO WITH YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
Financial companies choose how they share your personal information. Federal law gives consumers the right to limit some but not all sharing. Federal law also requires us to tell you how we collect, share, and protect your personal information.
Please read this notice carefully to understand what we do. The full Policy is below – ready to download.
1. The types of personal information we collect and share depend on the product or service you have with us. This information can include Specific product or service needs, Social Security Numbers, Credit Profiles, Addresses & Payment Information
2. All financial companies need to share personal information to run their everyday business. In the PDF below, we list the reasons financial companies can share their personal information; the reasons choose to share, and whether you can limit this sharing.
Repair Your Credit
Secured vs. Unsecured
- Secured Cards Make the best credit repair cards
- ⅓ of your score length of credit
- With a secured credit card, your line of credit is secured by a deposit you make with the bank issuing your card
- That deposit is refundable, meaning you get it back later
- Your credit limit is usually (but not always) equal to the size of your deposit
- So if you deposit $300, you’ll have a credit limit of $300
- Most credit cards are unsecured loans.
- You borrow money to make purchases, then pay some or all of that money back each month, with no collateral involved in the deal.
- Because of that, you typically need at least average credit to qualify for an unsecured card, and the best ones require good or excellent credit.
DON’T BE CONFUSED BY-
- Prepaid debit cards or prepaid “gift cards” with a fee.
- Doesn’t report to FICO.
- Prepaid debit cards seem similar to secured credit cards. You have to put up money before using the card, and they typically have a Visa, MasterCard, or American Express logo.
- But with prepaid debit cards, you’re using your own money to make purchases — not money borrowed from the issuer. Since these cards don’t extend you any credit, account activity isn’t reported to the credit bureaus.
No Obligation Consultation
We believe that your credit is the tool for everything you wish to purchase in life. The problem is that each individual’s credit history is different. There is no one approach to repairing every individual’s credit. Finding the best credit repair card for your situation needs to be done carefully and thoughtfully. Like a doctor does not prescribe one medicine for all patients, we do not prescribe one solution to every individual’s credit issues. We are happy to give every individual a credit analysis and consultation to define the best credit repair remedy on the market.
How We Work
You probably want to know how long this will take. The entire process will generally take between 4 and 7 months.
Here’s what you can expect.
You’ll complete the enrollment forms and sign up for credit monitoring.
We’ll chat on the phone to go over the details of the upcoming process.
We’ll complete your audit.
You’ll pay your $199 audit fee.
All of your information goes over to processors.
The credit bureaus generate letters and send them on your behalf.
Day 11 to 40
Your processing loop continues, and we wait for the result.
Once the waiting is over, we’ll review your file to see what’s happened.
We make sure the correct information is being sent and received. We continuously review and update the data.
You’ll see the results and significant improvements.
We’ll do one last call to follow up on all the updates and close out your process.
"All we want are the facts, ma'am”
- I understand I will be required to maintain a triple bureau monitoring service.
- I understand that I am hiring Best Credit Rx.com ONLY to help remove or repair items.
- I have not been promised any specific score or positive score change.
- I understand that I can cancel this agreement within the next (5) days with zero fees.
- I understand my audit fee of $199 or $298 (for you and a partner) will be charged in 1-5 days. and understand deletion/repair or monthly fees as described in the terms of service & payment policy.
- This site contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links.
- I have read the payment policy and understand that if I am enrolled in the MONTHLY PLAN - my first monthly service fee will be charged automatically 30 days after enrollment. If I am enrolled in the PAY PER DELETE PLAN- if I have a deletion fee balance of $100 or less - I will be charged that immediately at the time of billing review. If the balance is more than $100 and I do not respond to the invoice sent via email after 48 hours of the email being sent with payment arrangements I will be set up on a $100 per month payment arrangement towards that deletion fee balance. Other payment terms can be requested at any time via email to email@example.com.
- I understand I may receive text alerts about my file. These are NOT marketing texts and are updates about your service. You understand they could come outside of normal business hours.
- I have not been promised any loan, line of credit, or approval of any kind.
All above items will be reviewed during the application process. Thank you!
Get Started Today - Sign Up
Get in Touch
Best Credit RX: Be Your Own Hero to Live the Life You Want to Live
Trending Blogs by Best Credit RX
Even in the most amicable arrangements, divorce can take a considerable toll on your emotional, mental, physical, and financial well-being. Even if you planned and did everything right, something unexpected can happen. What happens if you're suddenly in more debt...
Medical debt can be some of the most devastating debts you carry. It can come out of nowhere after traumatic illnesses or accidents and eat into whatever savings you currently have. But there is some hope on the horizon. A recent medical debt forgiveness regulation...
Happy 4th of July. Today is Independence Day for the U.S., and as we celebrate with barbeques and fireworks, it’s good to think about the meaning of independence. There’s a complicated history here in the United States, but there are some ways our freedom and...